Friday, June 19, 2009

STILL TILING

Hard to believe, but I'm still at it. Just a tiny bit more on the shower and I start to grout the whole mess. I am waitng for more border tile (shy just one piece!), but that's no big deal.
I purposely vary my routine at times, to keep from going insane(er). Some carpentry things or shopping for still needed items. I did manage to find the aluminum corners for the shower wall, but I am missing a part of the front door hardware that is proving more difficult to find. I may have to venture to one of those demolition places that buys and sells everything. They aren't easy to deal with, especially for me.
Janine has come a couple of times to help. She's been putting a tinted wax on the wood floors recently sanded. They'll take a few coats, but are looking quite nice. There's always stuff to move in or out, places to clean. I really appreciate the help and the company. Man, I gotta get out of there.
Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment