Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tile Shopping and a remate

The tile for the upstairs bath has been decided (about half are in place), but there are a few more choices and of course the setting to be done.
Janine and I took some time to visit an auction and look at more tile choices. I think we have an agreement on the kitchen floor. The auction was for some large doors to my new shop. I want to get an idea of what I can get used and how much before I build the wall and opening.

Here are some of the tile we saw. I only snapped a few photos before being told that it's not permitted.




Janine likes this bargain at $6.30 m2. I guess it will do. I would rather spend a little more (the kitchen will only take about 6 square meters) and put a marble looking tile that looks best with no grout line. I don't have a wet saw and the slab is none too flat, so I think I'll play it safe.

But have a look anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment